ELCA preferred vendors for online giving
ELCA Public Health Resources
The following links can all be found on the ELCA’s Public Health site under the “What is the ELCA Doing?” title.
FAQ for Paycheck Protection Program
Please read the FAQ document above provide by the ELCA regarding qualification for the Paycheck Protection Program and how to apply.
COVID-19 Relief Summary
The above link is a summary document with links to other resources, including the documents below. It also includes references to two webinars which will be held March 31.
Other COVID-19 Resources on the ELCA/Public Health page:
- Bishop Eaton on COVID-19 pastoral video
- Worship in Times of Public Health Concerns
- Prayers for Times of Public Health Concern: COVID-19/Coronavirus
- Congregational Planning Checklist for Public Health Concerns
- How to stream your worship service — A starter guide
- Guidance for funeral practices during a health crisis English PDF Download