- Administrative Assistant (Part-Time; Lord of Life, Columbus)
- Director of Communications (Full-Time; All Saints, Columbus)
Director of Communications (Full-Time)
- Director of Praise Worship (Part-Time; Epiphany, Dayton)
- Facilities Manager (Full-Time; Epiphany, Dayton)Responsible for overall maintenance of both campus buildings, grounds, and equipment. Supervises and manages church and contract custodians. Oversees cleaning as well as set up and take down for scheduled activities during the week for both campuses. Primary contact for security and fire alarm calls for both campuses. Liaison with City of Centerville Police Dept., Washington Township Fire Dept. and Sheriff, contractors, maintenance organizations, and equipment suppliers for both campuses. Helps fulfill the mission and vision of Epiphany Lutheran Church through this ministry position. For complete position description, visit www.epiphanydayton.org/
employment-service/.Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Organist (Part-Time; Clinton Heights Lutheran Church, Columbus)
Interested and qualified applicants should forward a letter of interest and a resume no later than July 11, 2022 to the church via email.
or by mail at:
Clinton Heights Lutheran Church
15 Clinton Heights Ave.
Columbus, Ohio 43202
Questions may also be directed to the church office at (614) 267-4991, or via email.
- Organist (Part-Time; St. John’s, London)
St. John’s Lutheran Church is looking for an organist/pianist for Sunday worship as well as seasonal mid-week services during Advent and Lent. They have a digital Allen Organ and a piano in the sanctuary. The congregation, which is very welcoming, appreciates those who are musically talented, and recognizes how such God-given gifts enhance the worship experience.
Please mail or send resume to St. John’s Lutheran Church, 380 Keny Blvd., London, OH 43140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 740-852-1522
- Parish Administrator (Part-Time; St. Andrew’s Episcopal, Pickerington)
- Social Media Ambassador (Part-Time; Peace, Beavercreek)
Social Media Ambassador
Peace Lutheran Church, Beavercreek
- Youth & Family Ministry Coordinator (Part-Time; Gethsemane, Columbus)
Please submit your application to Diane Gutgesell, Gethsemane’s Parish Secretary, either in written or electronic form. She will confirm receipt of your application. Please include your address, telephone number, and e-mail address with your application.
Send your application to:
Diane Gutgesell, Parish Secretary
Gethsemane Lutheran Church
35 E. Stanton Avenue Columbus, OH 43214
Following receipt of your application, you will be contacted by a member of Gethsemane’s search committee, who will inform you of any additional information or supporting materials that Gethsemane requires to complete your application. The selection process also will be described at this time.
- Youth Ministry Leader (Part-Time; Peace, Beavercreek)
- Youth Network Coordinator & Youth Team Leader (Part-Time; St. Martin’s, Archbold)
Youth Network Coordinator & Youth Team Leader (Part-Time)
Note: Both position descriptions are included in this link!
St. Martin Lutheran Church (SMLC) of Archbold, Ohio is excited to announce the creation of two new positions in its Youth Ministry Network. The ideal candidate for each position will be a motivated self-starter who can creatively lead church youth in their spiritual development, provide safe social activities and uplift service and mission work. Although it is not required that candidates be members of SMLC, a regular church presence and participation in the life of the church is expected. Each position is part time with the ability to have a flexible schedule.
**One candidate may apply for and fill both positions creating one full-time position. Appropriate benefits would then be made available.**
The two positions are: Youth Network Coordinator and Youth Team Leader. Submission details for each follow:
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
St. Martin Lutheran Church
Attn: Stan Schmidt
203 S. Defiance St.
Archbold, Ohio 43502
or email Stan Schmidt: email@example.com
June 30, 2022
To see which congregations in the Southern Ohio Synod Mission Territory are seeking pastors, please click here.