- Assistant Director of Religious and Spiritual Life (Wittenberg University, Springfield, OH; Full-Time)
- Digital Minister (Part-Time; First, Cincinnati)
- Director of Adult Ministry (Full-Time; All Saints, Worthington)
Director of Adult Ministry (Full-Time)
- Director of Children, Youth and Family Ministries (Full-Time; Trinity, Cincinnati)
- Director of Praise Worship (Part-Time; Epiphany, Dayton)
- Executive Director (Full-Time; HopeWood Outdoors/Lutheran Outdoor Ministries in Ohio)
- Minister in Residence (Part-Time; jacob’s porch, Columbus)
Minister in Residence (Part-Time)
- Office Administrator (Part-Time; Zion, Tipp City)
Zion (Tipp City) seeks a part-time Office Administrator, beginning April 1, 2023. For more information and a full job description, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organist (Part-Time; St. John’s, London)
St. John’s Lutheran Church is looking for an organist/pianist for Sunday worship as well as seasonal mid-week services during Advent and Lent. They have a digital Allen Organ and a piano in the sanctuary. The congregation, which is very welcoming, appreciates those who are musically talented, and recognizes how such God-given gifts enhance the worship experience.
Please mail or send resume to St. John’s Lutheran Church, 380 Keny Blvd., London, OH 43140 or email email@example.com. Phone: 740-852-1522
- President & CEO (Full-Time; Lutheran Social Services of Central Ohio, Columbus)
- Youth Network Coordinator & Youth Team Leader (Part-Time; St. Martin’s, Archbold)
Youth Network Coordinator & Youth Team Leader (Part-Time)
Note: Both position descriptions are included in this link!
St. Martin Lutheran Church (SMLC) of Archbold, Ohio is excited to announce the creation of two new positions in its Youth Ministry Network. The ideal candidate for each position will be a motivated self-starter who can creatively lead church youth in their spiritual development, provide safe social activities and uplift service and mission work. Although it is not required that candidates be members of SMLC, a regular church presence and participation in the life of the church is expected. Each position is part time with the ability to have a flexible schedule.
**One candidate may apply for and fill both positions creating one full-time position. Appropriate benefits would then be made available.**
The two positions are: Youth Network Coordinator and Youth Team Leader. Submission details for each follow:
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
St. Martin Lutheran Church
Attn: Stan Schmidt
203 S. Defiance St.
Archbold, Ohio 43502
or email Stan Schmidt: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 30, 2022
To see which congregations in the Southern Ohio Synod Mission Territory are seeking pastors, please click here.