April 1, 2017
Stand Up For Children Benefit Auction
Historic Bushnell Building in downtown Springfield
Oesterlen Services for Youth, Inc. will hold its 2017 Stand Up For Children Benefit Auction on Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 5:30 to 9:00 p.m. This event will take place at the Historic Bushnell Building in downtown Springfield. Oesterlen is proud to be celebrating 114 years of service to children and families of our community. For tickets please visit www.bit.ly/OSYAuction, or call 937-398-0243.
There are many new things happening at “Stand UP for Children” benefit auction:
- Tickets can be purchased online as well as registering for the event
- All bidding this year will be done by cell phone / tablet at the event (Assistance will be available for individuals who do not have a cell phone / tablet.)
- Bidding for special items will start early online (week before the auction)
- Tickets will include entrance, dinner, and 3 drink tickets
- Silent and Live auctions along with a $1,000 gift card raffle
Items for the “Stand UP For Children” Benefit Auction for Oesterlen can now be seen on-line at: www.bit.ly/OSYAuction. It is also possible to see the items for auction and bid for them on-line. You can participate from the comfort of your easy chair. Items to be auctioned include: a signed Cleveland Browns Football, a $1,000 gift card, Golf Trips, Seaside Resorts, and so much more…It will be a night of fun-filled activities…come and be a part of the festivities!